- Part Time Faculty, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: AS Biology, Bucks County Community College
BS Medical Technology, University of Pennsylvania
MS Training and Organization Development, St. Joseph's University
Phone: 215-504-6110 Ext: 6110
- Home Page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianelrapp
- HITT250: Basic Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Health Information Technology
- MEDA120: Medical Terminology
- MEDA203: Laboratory Procedures
I am an accomplished Pharmaceutical Professional, with extensive knowledge of regulatory environment and clinical trials. I am a talented Clinical Development Trainer, skilled in ADDIE model for designing, developing, and utilizing technologies to improve student experience.
I am a Clinical Laboratory Science Specialist with expertise in Medical Technology and Medical Terminology.
Key skills include:
•Training on Clinical Trial Database Development
•Training Needs Assessment, Facilitation of Face to Face and Virtual Classes
•Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Return to department list