- Part-Time Faculty, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: Penn State University, BS in Business Education
Cornell University, 15 credits in Educational Administration
State University of NY in Binghamton, 10 credits in Business Administration
- Office: Grupp Hall 401
Phone: (215) 968-8227
- MGMT135: Business Communication (formerly OADM110)
- OADM140: College Keyboarding and Document Processing
- OADM142: Basic Applications of Microsoft Excel
- OADM143: Basic Applications of Microsoft Access
- OADM145: Basic Applications of Microsoft Powerpoint
- OADM167: Basic Applications of Microsoft Outlook
I’ve been teaching in community colleges for many years now. I spent 15 years as an instructor in upstate New York. I remember it snowed there practically every day in the winter so coming on down to Philly was like moving to the tropics. Now I’ve been here at Bucks County Community College for another 18 years—and I also teach at Montgomery County Community College.
I have two sons, both grown and living in the Los Angeles area and both writers. I’ve learned that if you allow your kids to talk you into sending them to California for college, you’d better be prepared for them to stay there. Can’t say that I blame them. And, actually, I really enjoy visiting there and do so every chance I get.
In addition to business math, I also teach a variety of computer courses and business writing. I’ve always said I’m a very lucky person. I found out what I love doing very early in my life—teaching!! Along the way, I tried my hand at administration and even the corporate world, but I always longed for the classroom. Or, I guess in our case, the virtual classroom.
Return to department list