- Part TIme Faculty, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: BS Accounting, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT; MS Taxation, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA.
Certified Public Accountant
- Office: Penn Hall 331
- Office Hours:
Monday/Wedesday 12-1 pm; Tuesday 5:30-6:30 pm; also by appointment
- ACCT103: Introductory Accounting (Formerly ACCT090)
- ACCT105: Financial Accounting (Formerly Principles of Accounting I)
- ACCT106: Managerial Accounting (Formerly Principles of Accounting II)
- ACCT240: Federal and State Taxes I
- ACCT241: Federal and State Taxes II
I tutor in the Tutoring Center and I am the Accounting Area Coordinator for the 2015-2016 school year. i have taught accounting classes at Arcadia University and DeVry University.
I am a self-employed CPA focusing on small business and individual tax preparation. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals.
Return to department list