- Part-Time Faculty, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: D.B.A., Nova Southeastern University
M.B.A., Philadelphia University
B.S., Philadelphia University
A.P.R. (Accredited Public Relations Professional), Public Relations Society of America
- Office: Penn Hall 401
Phone: (215) 968-8227
- Office Hours:
Variable; depending on active course instruction.
- MGMT100: Introduction to Business
- MGMT110: Small Business Management
- MGMT140: Supervision
- MGMT230: Principles of Management
- MKTG100: Principle of Marketing
- Teaches undergraduate and graduate level management and marketing courses at several colleges.
- Provides management and marketing consulting to clients in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors.
- Develops and delivers customized management, marketing, and leadership training for corporate and public sector clients.
- Provides mediation administration and arbitration services for resolution of consumers’ warranty complaints.
Return to department list