Bucks County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284–5000. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Postsecondary Accreditation.
Our Areas of Accreditation
- the Art Area is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD);
- the Business Studies Department is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- the Music Area is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM);
- Associate Degree Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Nursing, Inc., (ACEN) and approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing; and
- the Paralegal Area is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA), and the Section on Legal Education and Admission to the Bar.
- the Radiography Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- the Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing.
Eligibility standards for our athletic programs are set by the Eastern Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference (EPCC), the Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference (PCC), and the National Jr. College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
The College is approved for Veterans' Education by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth.