Bucks County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284–5000. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Postsecondary Accreditation.
Our Areas of Accreditation
- Bucks County Community College is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD);
- Bucks County Community College is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM);
- the Business Studies Department is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- Associate Degree Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., (ACEN) and provisionally approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing;
- the Paralegal Area is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- the Radiography Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT); and
- the Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing.
Eligibility standards for our athletic programs are set by the Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (EPAC), Region XIX of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) National Office, and the Intercollegiate Horse Shows Association (IHSA).
The College is approved for Veterans' Education by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth.